[FOSS-GPS] uBlox NEO-M8T and RTKlib

Damjan Gerl damjan at damjan.net
Wed Mar 23 17:51:35 PDT 2016

23.03.2016 - 10:38 - Tomoji Takasu:
> Dear Anthony,
>
>> the command file did not work for me in firmware 3.01 so
>> had to set up in ucenter, enable msg rxm rawx, and rxm sbfrx for usb or
>> serial depending on module used.
>
> In 3.01 the format of RXM-CFG-GNSS is slightly modified.
>
> So use the command files in 2.4.3 b8 for F/W 3.01.
>
> regards,
>
> *********
> Tomoji TAKASU

I have already downloaded fw 3.01 to my pc but not yet updated the
module. Do you think that it is worth to update from 2.30 to 3.01 also
if official ublox statement is that this fw is not compatible with NEO-M8T.

BTW is there someone that have the 2.30 fw to downgrade in case of need
(if it is possible)?

BR,
Damjan G.

>>> ubx_m8t_bds_raw_5hz.cmd