[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

gto234 mersota at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 03:59:19 PDT 2016

Hi again,
I need help with the TCP/IP output of RTKGPS+
I want to send the output solution (NMEA format) to a TCP Server (another
android app).
How do I set up the output streams?
I tried to set the following settings but the TCP server cannot receive the
NMEA stream.
Type: TCP Client
Stream settings: host:localhost, Port:1020 (the defaults)
Format: NMEA 0183

I tried also to enter the ip of the phone in host but the TCP server cannot
receive the stream.
Can anyone help?