[FOSS-GPS] Post Processing with RTKLIB

RTKPostProcess g.bado at ro-sys.hu
Mon Aug 21 05:17:59 PDT 2017

Dear Everyone,

I would like to ask something about RTK and its possibilities.
I have a device that can receive GNSS data(.binr), and I have connection to
the local RTK network via NTRIP(rtcm3).
I receive GNSS data with a device (with limited internet connection, so when
we get the first position we are able to send it to the server, but every
other will be uploaded in the next 1-2 day), and I need the base station
data which can be captured through NTRIP.
What i want to do is, capture the GNSS data with the device, send the first
position to our server. After this hopefully we will be able to capture the
nearest RTK station data to the devices first position.
In theory, in this point, we have the GNSS data which can be uploaded in
every one or two day, and we have the base station data. With these I hope
we will be able to get a good FIX solution during post processing.
One of the biggest issues with this for me is the synchronization.
I would like to hear someone with a little bit more experience in RTK about
this issue. What do you think about this, is this possible, or should I
search for another solution to my problem?

Thank you for your answer!

Best regards, Greg