[FOSS-GPS] Post Processing with RTKLIB

RTKPostProcess g.bado at ro-sys.hu
Tue Aug 22 23:42:35 PDT 2017

Thank you for your answer,
The device contains an NV08C-CSM GNSS module, with 2JM013-010/113-UFL
antenna. The desired precision is 2cm, and we need them as often as
possible, we want a really precise route from the FIX data.
My problem with the synchronization is that we can capture both the rover
and the base station data, but because we capture it in two different place,
it maybe cause some problem when we want to process it. For example because
of the slow internet connection or anything else the .tag file we create for
this probably will have a few second delay.

Best regards,
Greg