[FOSS-GPS] Import rtklib to Codeblock project

onah Emmanuel udoka udoranile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:07:55 PST 2017

yes, I did. I actually used hitarget GPS receiver with Panasonic notebook
laptop that has VGA port.  My receiver to laptop connection was with serial
and the bitrate, byte size,  stop bit etc for both receiver and the RTKNAVI
version 2.4.2 on my laptop was configured same. The correction type  was
ntrip and the mountpoint  was IGS02.  2101 was used for ntrip client option
port. The input stream format was RTCM 2.

hope this will help.
Thanks..