[FOSS-GPS] Hello. New member here.

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 09:09:36 PDT 2017

Good day Bill

I have designed a Cape for a BeagleBone Black as well as a Hat for the
Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. I use the Beagles extensively. I use the U-Blox 6T
modules on the ones I have but am upgrading to the new 8T module soon.

The units have cellular modules and 900 MHz radios on them to do RTK and I
am getting very good results in terms of accuracy

I use either the Beagle units or a Geomax and Leica SR500 dual frequency
GPS units as base.

I am presently developing a high accuracy navigation and positioning system
for a mining house and am incorporating a IMU, accelerometer and
magnetometer in the units

Regards

on