[FOSS-GPS] rtklib

sunwukong sunwukong at hughes.net
Tue Jul 24 13:47:32 PDT 2018

Finaly I was able to get results for a rinex 2.11 file I sent to
CSRS-PPP.  However there were some problems.

1. I noticed that rtklib is not showing the fix lat lon in the user
interface.

2. Also CSRS-PPP complained that My antenna (a skytraq cheap 9.00 dollar
patch antenna did not have the proper phase center information.

3. Is there a Rinex to Rinex converter out there that can convert Rinex
3.02 to Rinex 2.11 and or all rinex versions to all rinex versions.

I'm using a NS-RAW receiver from SkyTraq.