[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib Qt version

John Ackermann. N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jun 16 04:37:14 PDT 2019

I recently updated debian packages for the latest b31 plus a few Linux-specific fixes.  They've been uploaded to the Debian repositories but I'm not sure how to find them there.  In the meantime, virtually identical (but for fine points in the package name) packages I built myself are available at https://febo.com/gps-nuts/rtklib/ .

John