[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib help pls

drwho drwho at infidigm.net
Mon Nov 18 16:17:29 PST 2019

Hi Bud,

I had to set the execution permission on both rtkstart.sh and rtkshut.sh

If you cd to RTKLIB/app/rtkrcv/gcc

then type ls -l *.sh

-rwxr--r-- 1 drwho drwho 61 Nov 12 13:51 rtkshut.sh
-rwxr--r-- 1 drwho drwho 58 Nov 12 13:51 rtkstart.sh

(these are mine after the execution flag has been set)

To set the execution flag, type

chmod u+x rtkshut.sh

and then again for rtkshut.sh

I also recommend you use the 2.4.3 branch of rtklib as a run into a
couple of bugs in 2.4.2.

git checkout rtklib_2.4.3

Please let me know if you are able to get a solution with any mode other
than single.  When I try kinematic, I get the error no
double-differenced residual.  I also don't get any valid Glonass
satellites.  no ephemeris is found for them.

Jon