[FOSS-GPS] GPS static post processing

Marcus Conrad marcusconrad at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:46:44 PDT 2020

Hi, I am new to this list and this is my first post. I am a site engineer with an interest in drone mapping.

I have limited experience of using GPS and wish use it for setting up control and GCP’s.

I have borrowed a Leica RX1250 and antenna. I have currently an issue with the native/binary m00 files not being generated but also am not sure if I am post processing correctly or what to do with the data I have.

I have converted the .m00 file in teqc to a RINEX pos and obs file. I have downloaded local CORS RINEX data (I am in the UK, OSNet), I have downloaded the relevant sp3/epehmeris data from IGS. I have used RTKLib to process these but not sure what to do with the positions generated. Naively I was expecting one position.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6685E.028FC780]Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10