[FOSS-GPS] Program to create survey-like map?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Aug 24 13:29:06 PDT 2020

Thanks, Jochen!

I am not familiar with foxtrotgps but will look at it.  I think it may
be overkill for my needs but maybe not.  One thing is that I'm talking
about small distances -- spacing of <50 meters between points, usually.

I probably have the Python code available to fairly easily read a list
of lat/lon and calculate distance/bearing between each pair.  What I
don't have is the knowledge to then plot that onto a sheet to a sheet to
create what looks like a survey map with boundaries and markers.

John
----