[FOSS-GPS] foxtrotgps: Source code for features for manual track editing

Jochen Peters jochen.peters at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jun 1 13:01:39 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

These are my first attempts with bazaar and launchpad, but this way you can see how I improvised the described procedure of creating track files by hand and a distance measurement:

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~deadlockz/+junk/jochen/revision/325

You are welcome to adopt the change if you also think it makes sense for other users.

kindly regards,
Jochen