[FOSS4G-FR] CFP - relecture texte version finale

Olivier Courtin o at datapink.com
Wed Dec 20 23:38:41 PST 2017

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 08:10:50 +0100
Frédéric Jacon <frederic.jacon at camptocamp.com> wrote:

> Si les présentations en anglais sont les bienvenues,
> il faut faire à mon avis une annonce dans les deux langues.

Merci DeepL...

FOSS4G-en 2018 - Call For Paper

The biennial FOSS4G-en conference brings together French-speaking stakeholders of the OpenSource GIS ecosystem.
It will be held from 15 to 17 May 2018, at the premises of the ENSG in Marne la Vallée.

Themes:

B2B
  Implementation of FOSS4G solutions in a Business and/or Enterprise context
  Articulating BI and Spatial, feedback from Spatial Intelligence experiments
  Architecture, Migration, Exploitation and Resilience: The FOSS4G-proof ISD

Public decision makers, e-Administration and Smart City
  Assistance in decision-making and steering public policies
  Digital Citizen actions, e-Journalism and Counter-Power
  Crisis management, response to natural disasters

Common good
  FOSS4G for NGOs and/or humanitarian projects
  Crowd mapping projects, OpenData & OpenDataSet
  Teach or train with FOSS4G
  FOSS4G Communities: Francophone and Projects

Scientific applications
  Climate, energy, environment and geosciences
  Agriculture and forestry
  Biology, public health and epidemiology
  Urban planning, development, networks and transport
  Archaeology and Digital Humanities

Latest advances in open source solutions
  New features for existing FOSS4G applications
  Brand new FOSS4G software
  Methodology and transversal tools: DevOps flavor

DataViz
  3D and 4D cartographic rendering
  Geostatistical rendering tools and methods
  Advanced semiology and esthetic renderings

Emerging technologies
  UAVs and autonomous vehicles
  IoT, Sensors, LIDAR
  Mapping and geolocation Indoor
  Big Data, Machine and Deep Learning
  Augmented or Virtual Reality

Alter
  I don't fit into your taxonomy, and the interest of my proposal starts there...

Formats:
  Workshop (May 15):   180'
  Conference: 	       25'
  Lighting talk:       10'
  Poster / Card:       A0 format

To reply, send via email to xxx at xxx:
  Title
  Short Abstract (less than 250 characters, as it should be possible to tweet...)
  Abstract (a few lines, and in any case less than 2000 characters)
  Theme of the programme (B2B, Public decision makers, Common good, DataViz...)
  Format (Workshop, Conference, Lightning talk, Poster)
  Name and Surname
  Company or Organization
  Brief biographical details (a LinkedIn link is enough)
  Optional: Tweeter identifier (to associate you to the later communication)

Important dates:
  Deadline for submission: 15 March
  Notification of acceptance: 1st April

Remarks:
  English talks, from international speakers are very welcome.

  The submission of an intervention entails, de facto,
  your agreement of publication by the organizers of FOSS4G-en,
  of elements related to your presentation (slides, photos taken in situ, video capture).

  The selection of selected presentations will be based on the quality
  of the submitted description, its interest and originality for a professional audience,
  as well as the overall coherence of the program.

  The decision of the programme committee will be final and without appeal.
  Committee members speak for themselves and their choices do not reflect
  the position of their employer.