[FOSS4G-Oceania-discuss] Indigenous community?

David Collins david.8.collins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:44:05 PDT 2018

Hello.

Is there any intention of reaching out specifically to the indigenous
community?  I am hoping to have a meeting with a couple of indigenous
organisations in Canberra fairly soon, about a voluntary project, and I am
wondering if there is anything about the FOSS4G-SOTM conference, specific
to the indigenous community, that I should mention to them?

Also, if the answer to the above is yes, is anyone else looking at
promoting the FOSS4G-SOTM conference to the indigenous community?

Regards,

*DAVID COLLINS*
*Geologist & Developer*