[FOSS4G-Oceania-discuss] Seeking Climbing Partner(s)

Frerichs mila.frerichs at civicvision.de
Thu Nov 8 00:41:49 PST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I took the liberty to create a survey/form to share info with the people who are interested in climbing.
Would love to connect with you and go either indoor or outdoor climbing.

Here is the link if you are interested in climbing and I will create an email off of this list to connect us.

https://civicvision.typeform.com/to/xDU5bO

Looking forward seeing you all in a bit.

Mila