[FOSS4G-Oceania] Code Sprint funding - OSGeo

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Wed Aug 1 17:00:11 PDT 2018

John, everyone,

That's great news!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow

I will put together an email in the next few days, seeking open source code
and data projects to put up proposals and start chasing up some specific
groups shortly. I'll quickly run it by here, before using it to attract
interest wore widely.

If anyone one this email has an idea for a community day event (even if you
won't be running it yourself), please feel free to submit it using the form
at https://foss4g-oceania.org/attend/community-day/community-day-proposal.

I'll get details from Cholena on reading the form results, and keep the
slack channel updated as interesting ideas come in.

Once again, thanks John and everyone who helped organise this funding, it's
going to be an awesome day!

- David

http://dbdean.com