[FOSS4G-Oceania] Workshop - rooms question

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 22:47:57 PDT 2018

That would have to be checked.
M.

On 2 Aug. 2018 3:41 pm, Trisha Moriarty <moriar1y at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
As we had such a great response to the Call for Workshops, with 25 submissions, I was wondering whether we could or should consider offering more then 10 half day workshops.

Would it be possible to book more rooms?

Looking at the list of rooms on the Google drive, in addition to the 5  E-learning rooms/studios  there are two labelled Collaborative Learning Spaces  (room 263 and  room 257) which are quite large. Would this be suitable?

Trisha