[FOSS4G-Oceania] T-shirt supplier and sizes

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:40:00 PDT 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:38 AM Sarah Goodwin <sarah.goodwin at monash.edu>
wrote:

+0 for sponsors on back.. I personally think it is a nice thing to do since
> they sponsored the event so if we can spare some sponsorship money then we
> probably should.. and we might well sell more to the sponsors that way but
> also understand if we decide to go with the cheaper and slicker option of
> just printing the logo on the front (and we might sell more to audience
> that way too maybe!)

Thanks for the feedback Sarah. I was only suggesting adding the sponsors
for committee and volunteer t-shirts, not for general attendee t-shirts.
I think that's a good middle ground - exposure for sponsors by those acting
in the capacity of conference organisers while not forcing general
attendees to have a billboard on the back of their shirt.