[FOSS4G-Oceania] T-shirt supplier and sizes

Trisha Moriarty moriar1y at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:25:53 PDT 2018

A suggestion for the shirts, as the conference could not have be held with
our the two partners, providing venue and financial backing, could they be
listed as partners on the sleeve or  under the FOSS4G logo?  Text only not
the logos, neither are commercial companies so that fits with the no
billboard approach.