[FOSS4G-Oceania] Workshop Community Voting Results

Andrew Harvey andrew at alantgeo.com.au
Thu Aug 9 05:12:38 PDT 2018

I was thinking this too, if my workshop is selected but other similar
ones aren't I'd reach out to see if they want to join together, and vice
versa if mine isn't, then I'd offer to help a selected one (not sure the
best way to do this though, since it's totally fine to reject my offer
to help, I don't want someone else thinking I'm trying to take over
their workshop).
All this might slightly change the final workshop abstracts from what
people voted on, I think that's okay.