[FOSS4G-Oceania] Travel Grant Program

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:28:49 PDT 2018

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know our Travel Grant Program has been
officially launched!

Big thanks to Jonah, Vasiti, Cameron, Adam, and Greg for their help getting
it off the ground over that last week, it was no small effort. And a
special thanks to Adam for laying down much of the groundwork previously,
which was crucial.

There is still much work to do, in promoting, assessing & selecting,
communicating with applicants, and handling payments etc. It would be great
if this committee could help spread the word through their networks. The
details & application instructions are on our website here:
https://foss4g-oceania.org/travel-grant-program.

Applications are open now, and are only open for 3 weeks (until 21 Sep),
because people will need to secure visas and book transport - not much time
left.

Please share this info widely!

Cheers
John