[FOSS4G-Oceania] appoint OSGeo Oceania board

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Dec 19 04:52:06 PST 2018

Dear all,
Traveling now,  thank you Swiss rail for free wifi:)
After a small nudge,  I would be happy to selfnominate as ordinary member of the inaugural board. I woykd try to strenghten our visibility with thespatial academia,  and if that would work,  try to pass the baton after year or so.

Thanks,  and happy ny
Martin