[FOSS4G-Oceania] GeoRabble 26 July - looking for speakers

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:34:13 PDT 2018

Hey all

FYI the next Melbourne GeoRabble has been announced for 26 July, and
looking for speakers.

We'll likely get the chance to do a quick shout out at the Rabble for our
event, so it'd be great to get some FOSS4G or OSM speakers on the slate to
draw in that audience. Would appreciate if anyone in this group can think
of anyone in Melbourne who might be worth approaching to do a 10 minute
talk. Think spatial, entertaining speaker, willing to talk about something
interesting without any sales pitches or 'About us' slides. Off-the-wall
usually plays well to this crowd!

Please let me know! Just give me a name & email address and I'll do the
rest :)

Cheers
John