[FOSS4G-Oceania] Who is ready to commit to leading an activity on the community day?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:27:48 PDT 2018

Hi,

I've just reviewed our request [1] for code sprint sponsorship from
OSGeo, and I think it will be more likely to be accepted if we can state
that we have already have XX people committed to lead a code sprint /
community activity.

I'm prepared to commit to saying "I'm prepared to lead an OSGeo-Live
community activity".

Do we have anyone else who could say something like that?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKPn5tF8z3edeiidlPBShA5H3xR0mstdKyqG-VwlRrQ/edit#

--
Cameron Shorter