[FOSS4G-Oceania] Draft Open Source Geospatial article for Position Magazine - please review

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:24:50 PDT 2018

Hi folks,

I've drafted an article for Position Magazine which talks about the
benefits of Open Geospatial, leading to a plug for FOSS4G.

I'd love it if a few of you would be able to give me a review. In
particular, there might be a few more projects we should mention about
Open Datasets. Maybe say something about AURIN?

Document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dBwvc6M2fRU7_csK5rh64QscrzrXC4wl2l-gr6uG24o/edit#

If reviewing, please use track changes in your comments.

Daniel (editor),

I realise I'm over your preferred word count. Is that something you can
work around, or will we need to reign the length in?

Thanks, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier