[FOSS4G-Oceania] ResBaz Sydney - lightning talk opportunity, 9:45am Thursday 5 July

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:13:39 PDT 2018

FOSS4G committee,

The FOSS4G lightning talk I presented went down fine, although the crowd
had thinned out because we had some exciting streams to compete with. (I
have to confess I was very tempted to attend an AI stream myself).

In particular, I had a chat with Adela, and (sorry I haven't got the
names, - was it John and Peter?)

They are talking about coming to FOSS4G and about setting up a workshop
based on OSGeoLive - which I reckon we can align with the other workshop
proposal email thread that is running.

Apparently we missed a bunch of spatial people who attended an R
workshop yesterday. I think Adela will be able to forward on FOSS4G details.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier