[FOSS4G-Oceania] Draft Open Source Geospatial article for Position Magazine - please review

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:13:01 PDT 2018

Hi Daniel, yes, the latest version is at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dBwvc6M2fRU7_csK5rh64QscrzrXC4wl2l-gr6uG24o/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dBwvc6M2fRU7_csK5rh64QscrzrXC4wl2l-gr6uG24o/edit>

I've enabled review access to this document for everyone, and if you can
provide me with a gmail address, I can provide you with full edit access.

I've provided some suggested images (with links to the source) which you
can use. Hopefully the quality is sufficient.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254