[FOSS4G-Oceania] Melbourne Georabble last night

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:24:19 PDT 2018

Awesome, thanks Jonah. Can you do it by email, and cc me and Alex please?

@Martin - ah.. OK, I hadn't anticipated that we would tie student pricing
to giving a presentation. We agreed to have 10 student discounted seats.
So, currently we have 9 October as our projected date for academic
registrations (because they would need to have their papers accepted
first). How would we play this...

   - publish pricing and announce now as available on 9 October for
   accepted student presenters
   - set a date (eg 16 October) on which any left over student regos will
   be made available to non-presenting students

Does this seem OK? It will likely leave some non-presenting students behind
I imagine...