[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for workshops winding up

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 29 17:24:38 PDT 2018

Hi Sarah,
A JS workshop would be fantastic! We do not have anything properly JS there yet I believe.
And I would say +1 that you can submit – you are on committee for the Acad papers ( so I think the two of us should not submit papers there, as we will finalise the program for that stream), but you can excuse yourself form the voting on workshops…
M.