[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for workshops winding up

Andrew Harvey andrew at alantgeo.com.au
Sun Jul 29 22:16:49 PDT 2018

> (I will just need to change the data storage to not use Mapbox Studio
> as that is not opensource).
Just on that point, submission 8 uses parts of Mapillary which aren't
open source, but in my opinion that's fine as it's targeted for the SotM
side of the conference. Looking at the workshops and presentations at
the global SotM's, so long as it's related to OpenStreetMap that's okay,
it needn't be free and open source.
Though I agree if it's a predominantly FOSS4G focused talk or workshop
it's best to keep the tools used to free and open source.
Full disclosure: I work with Mapbox and Mapillary.