[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for workshops winding up

Andrew Harvey andrew at alantgeo.com.au
Mon Jul 30 01:00:21 PDT 2018

Yep, https://www.mapbox.com/labs/wirrida/index.html is built entirely
with open source tools :)
I think there's going to be a bit of overlap with these last minute
workshop submissions, hopefully the selection process can be a bit
flexible giving similar/related submissions the option (if that's what
the presenters want) to join together or share a 3.5 hour session into
different parts.

>>> https://www.mapbox.com/labs/wirrida/index.html), but it's maybe a