[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: shift presentation deadline by 4 days

Philip Mallis philip.mallis at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 30 03:14:36 PDT 2018

+1 to all three points of David's message. Makes sense to me and is standard practice.

Philip

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jul 2018, at 19:18, Daniel Silk <dwsilk at gmail.com<mailto:dwsilk at gmail.com>> wrote:

+1 to shift the deadline
+1 to announce on the day because it's so common that presentation deadlines are extended
+1 to shorten to 10 days .. we'll need to put a final program together, and we shouldn't eat into that time - 10 days is plenty