[FOSS4G-Oceania] T-shirt supplier and sizes

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:12:43 PDT 2018

Sounds good to me... if we can give people a choice as to which style of
shirt they want, then we're not making the decision for them. We'd need to
update our ticketing page to give them the options, and link to images like
the ones you've shown us here.

Do we know when we'd need to put an order in?