[FOSS4G-Oceania] Workshops submission review - working group

Trisha Moriarty moriar1y at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:40:44 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a couple of volunteers to help with developing the final
workshop program. We will need help straight after the community voting
period has finished on the 8th so we can have it ready to publish on the
17th. Please let me know if you would like to help.

*Timeline*

   - *1-8 Aug: Community vote on workshops*
   - 9-12 Review and assess
   - 13- 14 Confirm details with presenters
   - 15 Aug Provide program ready for uploading to website
   - *1**7 Aug: Workshop program published*

Thanks
Trisha