[FOSS4G-Oceania] Community Day blurb for website

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:17:45 PDT 2018

Looking great David, thanks for kicking this off. It's getting a bit hard
to read now that it has multiple people's suggestions marked up, but there
are some great & constructive comments in there.

I'd say you could add it to the website, ideally before we kick off the
call for presentations/workshops, so we can make sure it's referenced there.

Cheers!
John