[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G & Position magazine

Daniel Bishton dbishton at intermedia.com.au
Tue Jun 19 01:03:10 PDT 2018

Hi Cameron,

If there is a release and image ready by tomorrow morning, I should be able to fit a brief announcement into this week's newsletter. It won't be published verbatim, so please make all pertinent detail you wish to be included clear.

The image doesn't need to be ultra high resolution, just try to make sure it's in a 4:3 aspect ratio.

I look forward to seeing some material in the morning!

Best,
Dan

Daniel Bishton
Editor
Position magazine + SpatialSource.com.au
E: dbishton at intermedia.com.au
Ph: +61 2 8586 6134
M: +61 481 776 739
The Intermedia Group