[FOSS4G-Oceania] Potential Georabble during event week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:46:51 PDT 2018

I think our opportunity to move ESRI users one step to the left (toward
open source) is an opportunity we should try to make happen, and that
picking a day which aligns with Ozri is an opportunity we should embrace.

+1 Tu - I think we can address the benefits of Tuesday's icebreaker and
networking by setting up "Birds of a Feather" breakfast locations.

+1 We - This would probably be the ideal day to engage an Ozri audience
but it will be a pain for us to move the dinner.

+0 Th - Best option if we don't want to move the dinner

-0 Fr - People will be heading home or starting weekend events

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254