[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: Discounted tickets for committee & super volunteers

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:08:24 PDT 2018

Appreciate the point re: volunteers, but we've all reviewed the budget &
ticket allocations (including volunteer prices) with lots of discussion, I
don't think anything that's in there should come as a surprise. Volunteer
tickets were removed from the website this morning so that we can ensure we
have a well thought out plan in place for volunteers (which I believe
Philip is currently working on).

But hopefully we can come to some kind of arrangement that will make
everyone happy. Can I suggest we create a new motion in a separate thread
to discuss any changes on that front?