[FOSS4G-Oceania] Fwd: Re: Potential Georabble during event week

Trisha moriar1y at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:05:33 PDT 2018

Thanks John, I meant to send to the list
+1 for Georabble event on the  Thursday,
Trisha

Sent from my Samsung smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com> Date: 2018-06-24  9:57 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Trisha Moriarty <moriar1y at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Potential Georabble during event week
Hey Trisha, I'm guessing you meant to send this to the list? Also, i should double check your meaning... Community Day is Friday, so did you mean Thurs or Fri?
Thanks