[FOSS4G-Oceania] Letter of Intent to host FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 in Wellington, NZ

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:05:48 PST 2018

There are three venues I'd like to consider more thoroughly before making a
final decision:

Tiakiwai at the National Library - brand new 170 capacity theatre +
breakout rooms
Soundings Theatre at Te Papa Tongawera (Museum of New Zealand) - 328
capacity theatre with a lot of other spaces
<https://www.tepapa.govt.nz/visit/venues/te-papa-venues-conferences-functions-and-meeting-rooms>
Pipitea Campus of Victoria University of Wellington - recently renovated
with a 300 seat lecture theatre and another 6 theatres between 50-150, the
campus also includes one of the largest wooden buildings in the world, the
historic Government Buildings.