[FOSS4G-Oceania] Are any other cities considering bidding to hold FOSS4G-Oceania 2019?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:38:49 PST 2018

We haven't heard of any other proposals since we started this
discussion, or seen the 2 sentence email noting intent to submit
something that I asked for. As such I think we can be reasonably
comfortable that there are no other cities planning to put in a bid.

I suggest we act this week to make a decision about the hosting city. I
suggest it be discussed in our Friday meeting. (I'll be on the road and
won't be able to attend). After the meeting, I suggest we put a motion
forward and get the committee to officially vote.

I'll add the remainder of my comments on the Wellington Letter of Intent
email.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254