[FOSS4G-Oceania] Icebreaker venue has been sold

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 03:29:28 PST 2018

John went in today and caught the new owner, and sounds like everything
will be fine. It'll be the first function under new ownership, but they own
3 other bars.
The owner will be there on the night and has offered some flexibility with
the space if our numbers don't match our expectations on the night.

We're also fine to use drink tokens (2 per person, same deal for the
conference dinner) and set up our rego tables at the top of the stairs.

Pending menu confirmation, all is well again. :-)