[FOSS4G-Oceania] FYI: videos & photos on website

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:12:06 PST 2018

Hi all,

Just a quick FYI: exciting news, we now have post-conf materials going up
on the website:

   1. *videos *- a little under halfway there, we have 23 out of about 55,
   I'm posting them as they come in from the videographer. See them at
   https://foss4g-oceania.org/videos.
   2. *photos *- relying on crowdsourcing here, people can upload their
   pics to the site and we'll add them to the page. There are some great pics
   up already, please add yours and spread the word. See them at
   https://foss4g-oceania.org/photos.
   3. *workshop materials* - we have links posted to 10 out of 14 workshops
   (Sarah & Andrew if you want to share anything from yours, just flick me
   links) on the workshops page
   <https://foss4g-oceania.org/program/workshops>.

Edoardo is going to send out an email to our mailing list in the next day
or so to raise awareness of these additions. We've already got some chatter
going on Twitter - people started noticing the videos on our YouTube
channel before we even told anyone it was there! Ed, if you're swamped,
feel free to put your hand up here and ask for help.

Big thanks to Cholena for working hard over the last couple of days, to get
the website parts of this sorted out.

Cheers
John