[FOSS4G-Oceania] What is our upper limit of registrations?

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:00:13 PDT 2018

A PCO is a bit too much, I think. Maybe they will take on a small job like
ours, but I feel we'd be better served by someone more casual.

I've asked the woman who helps with Locate, and she's not available (but
would have been great).

I think we need to find a way to advertise the role...

Alex Leith
0419 189 050