[FOSS4G-Oceania] Conference Dinner time

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:42:05 PDT 2018

Hi all

We haven't actually confirmed the time for the conference dinner with
Brunswick Mess Hall. The schedule
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-ClmQDne_cxdzdYR0HFsfkZ1AVLDD3U/view> has
6:30pm as the dinner time.

We are paying for exclusive use of this venue for the evening. Should we
advertise this as a 6:30pm - 10:00pm event? Shorter?

As previously discussed, we aren't planning any entertainment or sponsor
speeches. Just delicious food and drink in a really nice space. There are
also lots of other venues along Sydney Road to carry on to after.

We get 2 canapes on arrival and then entree / mains served banquet style
(lots of different dishes, grab what you want). We also need to decide on
what time food service begins. 7pm? 7:30pm? I don't know how late
Melbournians eat! :D

Thanks
Daniel