[FOSS4G-Oceania] The Panel Session - It's Time...

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Sun Oct 7 23:19:43 PDT 2018

I like *"Human Evolution, Ethics and Open Source Mapping"* .
I'd rather keep *mapping *so that it keeps the conversation grounded and
focused particularly on the geo open community, even if we're talking about
the wider implications the community can have.

For the record, I also like *Fostering the next generation of spatial
professionals. *In my mind think this topic keeps the discussion
optimistic, forward-looking and able to look at diversity in a broader
context.