[FOSS4G-Oceania] Committee dinner

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:35:42 PDT 2018

Full social cards indeed! Seems like there's no one time that will fit all,
which is no big surprise. How about let's keep it relatively casual and do
this:

- Monday afternoon, anyone who is available, come down to the Old Arts
Building. We can do an orientation tour, and have a little work party where
we can do tasks like prep for registration, roll up tshirts, etc.
Afterwards, whoever's up for it can head somewhere (Prince Alfred right
next to the Uni?) for a drink & dinner.
- Friday morning 7:30 we head for a committee breakfast somewhere nearby,
before heading over for Community Day. We can most of the Comm Day prep in
advance (rego, whiteboards, power, signage), so that we're not sweating the
setup at 8:55 am on Friday :)

The idea being to include everyone if possible, and take advantage of the
rare opportunity for F2F
<https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=F2F> time...

Sound good?