[FOSS4G-Oceania] Decision: Where to hold lightning talks

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:21:25 PDT 2018

Hi All

We're in the process of laying out the program, and we have a decision for
you.

There are three options for how and where to run lightning talks, as
follows:

   1. As a regular stream, so there will be two other streams running at
   the same time in different rooms.
   2. As a special plenary stream, perhaps in the afternoon of the first
   day. This will mean that we can't run two other streams at this time.
   3. As a parallel session to the panel session on the first day. This
   will split the audience for this 'plenary' session.

I remind you that the program draft is here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmqjTjK2w6qmbpGJo9_zZVkduPAYU4qTJm2x7K-TY7Q/edit>
.

We need input on this as soon as possible, as we would like to finalise the
number of presentation slots before putting together the shortlist on
Tuesday.

Cheers,

Alex
--