[FOSS4G-Oceania] Decision: Where to hold lightning talks

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:45:48 PDT 2018

Hey all

Just FYI, the program team have made a call to reduce presentation time to
15 minutes + 5 for questions/changeover, which means we can accommodate 45
presentations and a plenary session for the lightnings talks on the second
day.

The draft program is here (not with specific presentations yet), so
feedback welcome:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmqjTjK2w6qmbpGJo9_zZVkduPAYU4qTJm2x7K-TY7Q/edit

Cheers,

Alex