[FOSS4G-Oceania] use of FOSS4G SotM Oceania logo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:25:02 PDT 2018

Rather than setting specific rules of logo size and placement etc, which
likely would be easy to misinterpret of circumvent, I'd suggest we
simply state our goals with regards to logo use, in line with points
made below.

That way I think we are more likely to achieve our goals, it will be
less enforcement overhead from us, it will be a nicer experience for our
sponsor, and it will create a space for people to be creative and
innovative.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier